Hope & Gloria - Sewing Inspiration for Children

Hope & Gloria - Sewing Inspiration for Children
Happy Mother's Day UK

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Hope & Gloria Make Your Own




This morning it was raining. I found the perfect antidote to the dull weather by making a bright and cheerful tote bag. I love pattern. I love combining pattern whether it clashes or subtly complements. With this bag I think I achieved the second. The dotty retro fabric looks fab with the clean candy stripe lining. I was pleased with the results.



Lately I have been asked when I am going to begin sewing lessons for adults and  I am really excited to be working on a schedule of weekend workshops aimed at beginners or improvers or people who have taken a rest from sewing and want to take a refresher course.

The schedule will be released shortly but in the meantime this tote bag that I made this morning is a taste of things to come with our Hope & Gloria Adult Sewing Workshops as it will be one of the projects that can be made.

You can keep an eye on our website by clicking here( Hope & Gloria )to find out when and where you can join us for a morning of creativity, chat and a cup of coffee or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment