Hope & Gloria - Sewing Inspiration for Children

Hope & Gloria - Sewing Inspiration for Children
Happy Mother's Day UK

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Fabulous Floral Easter Egg Tutorial Number 4 - Vintage Rosette



Oops! This post is slightly later than planned due to a hectic weekend visiting my family. So, last but not least here is the final design in my fabric Easter Egg tutorials. Being a huge fan of bright colour and bold design, this one is my favourite. Hope you like it.

To make the rosette, follow one of my earlier tutorials from January 2013

To make the egg, follow steps two and three from  my tutorial from March 2014 , sewing the rosette on to the front of the egg instead of the cross stitch design.

We are going to get the Easter decorations out of the loft today and decorate our home with lovely Spring colours. I plan to thread a loop through the top of all of the eggs I have made over the past few weeks and hang them over door handles - gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment