Hope & Gloria - Sewing Inspiration for Children

Hope & Gloria - Sewing Inspiration for Children
Happy Mother's Day UK

Thursday, December 21, 2017

It's The Most Wonderful Time of The Year!


It has been a woefully long time since I last posted here...three months to be exact!

Times have been a changing in our house and at Hope & Gloria meaning I haven't been able to find the time to update this blog. My family and I have made a major move - all the way across the Atlantic and onward to the Pacific Northwest of America!

I am happy to say that we are all adoring life over here but also that Hope & Gloria continues to go from strength to strength back home in the UK thanks to modern technology and the brilliant team of ladies that I work with.

My wonderful colleague Allison has stepped up to take charge of the day to day administrative side of the business, meaning I can continue in my role as Director, designer and marketeer for Hope & Gloria from the other side of the world.

I am beyond excited about the inspiration for future sewing projects that this beautiful part of the world is sure to bring and I am happy to report that now that most of our boxes are unpacked I have found some time to finish my festive wall art picture (see above). I think this could be the first in a series of designs that I may simplify for sewing club projects next year.

In the meantime I am delighted to share a few pictures of projects completed this half term in Hope & Gloria Sewing Clubs. Knowing that our move was approaching, I actually designed these projects back in June - it is fantastic to see them finally completed by our talented club members months later.


As always, the Hope & Gloria Sewing Enthusiasts have proved that they are indeed a very talented and creative bunch and all of the amazing sewing club leaders should be proud of the help and guidance they continue to give every week.










Aren't they amazing? Whoever receives their Christmas present in one of these adorable gift bags is very lucky indeed!

Wishing you and yours the Very Merriest Christmas!
Keeley. x


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete